The hunter basics
- General guide for increasing your dps – This guide applies to any dps-class in the game (including hunters). Some of the tips might seem obvious and simple to you, but very few people actually follow all of them.
- Consumables – A quick guide to help you select the best buff consumables for you.
- Hunter Crowd Control – All you need to know about trapping mobs.
The three specs
- Beast Mastery – Speccing, glyphs and rotation.
- Marksman – Speccing, glyphs and rotation.
- Survival – Speccing, glyphs and rotation.
- Pet Guide: Buffs, debuffs and other pet abilities – Gives you the lowdown on all the pet buffs and debuffs, what pets are best suited for raiding, what pets are best suited for PvP and everything else in-between.
- Pet bugs – Almost all the debuffs that pets bring are bugged at the moment. Some of these debuffs you can still provide if you prepare accordingly, other debuffs you will just have to avoid completely.
- Hunter Profession Bonuses – What profession provides the most dps?
- Hunter Enchants and Gems – A guide to enchanting and gemming your gear. For profession specific enchants, see the guide above.
- Tier 12 Hunter Gear – A comprehensive list of all hunter loot available to us in this tier.
- Tier 11 Hunter Gear – Last tier’s list.
An early look at Cataclysm hunter loot – Investigates the ranged weapons, two-handers and trinkets we’ll be seeing in the beginning of Cataclysm.
- History of Hunter Tier Sets – A detailed list with information and views on every PvE hunter set in the game, starting at the first dungeon set and ending at tier 11 raiding set.
- R.I.P. Ammo bags – Quivers are gone and unobtainable… or are they?